Jeremy Johnson Gone Away (2000)
I will be gone for the next two weeks. We have a very special trip to make back east to visit family and friends.
I might blog if the opportunity presents itself. Or I might just quietly reflect and keep to myself until I return. Only the future can tell. Be well.
4 comments:
Well, I’ll be checking in from time to time to see if you have found time to post, you know it…and I’ll miss you while you are gone, you know this too. So have fun, be careful, have fun. Love, love, love, Lori
Ps, I LOVE this piece you’ve posted, it’s incredible. It looks like an encaustic…or metallic something or other….LOVE IT.
Have a wonderful time. I'll look forward to hearing about your trip when you get back.
Just so long as you're back by April 4th, because I'm coming you're way, pal!
thanks everyone! we're enjoying ourselves. seems as though our schedule is jam packed - oh, wait, it is - but we're living it up!
WM... oh boy, you're gonna kill me... we're going to Vancouver on the fourth ... *SOB*
hubby has a conference up there and I insisted seeing "Oh Canada"... and traveling to a different country for the first time in my life (yip-yip-eeeee!) and yes, shut up, I know I live an hour away from Mexico. I have no excuse.
we do plan on returning the night of the 10th - please say you'll still be around! Please!!!!!
Post a Comment