
So when I stumbled upon it in Michaels a couple weeks later, I didn't hesitate to get the little package of them for $1.00. It's amazing how much the little things can make your day. And hopefully I can send this message/card along someone else's way and make their day, too!
7 comments:
I really like the message too.
Being a fruit and all, I would.
xxx, Lori
I like it! Is it a Mary Engelbright?
you're too funny lori. fruit or not, I think your the sweetest.
rain... you are too smart. yes, it is a mary engelbright. you win a prize. I'll get back to you what it is. hey - maybe I'll send you the card!
I thought so :)
Happy Mothers Day!
Sarah,
Again, sorry for writing something unrelated to your post. In case you're at all interested, I've found a place in the foothills in northern Tucson on Swan Road. I've got the impression this is a pretty decent area. Am I right? Thanks for your help recently.
I hope you're well.
Paul, it is indeed a very nice area. I think you'll be quite happy there. We would have loved to have lived in the foothills! A few of our friends live up that way. Let me know how it all turns out and I'll hope for the best for you!
I knew it was Mary Engelbreit, too! Because I used to work for Sunrise/Interart.
Is that a Sunrise card?
I do so love Mark Twain more, though.
Post a Comment