Friday, September 08, 2006

celebrity look-alikes


It's things like this I really don't need to clog up the time in my day but that make me laugh so hard that I'm thankful I bump into them. The thing is I only have so much time during the day when L is napping to accomplish certain tasks that need to get done.

Ah, well. Like I said, some of these made me laugh so hard it was well worth it. I can't remember the last time I laughed so hard. Be sure to check the rest of them out on Flickr.



2 comments:

Teacher Laila Chris said...

I loved this thing!!! Hubby resembles BRAD PITT yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Sorry I'm so late stopping in. Would you believe that I came by, tried out the celebrity look alike deal, and then poof...it was Thursday already! Forgot to comment.
Dakota Fanning was my only consistent celebrity.
Which is weird because a) she's so young and b) we have the same birthday.