Tuesday, November 14, 2006

a crush on mickey

Forget Bobby Hill; these days it's all about Mickey.

Little were we aware of what the long term implications of taking her to Disneyland back in August would be.

Her love for Mickey came well before our discovery of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, an animated cartoon program on the Disney Channel. On stumbling upon it one weekend morning - and ecstatic claims of "Diddy! Diddy!" from our daughter - we couldn't deny her.

In other news...
I've been around, just a little verbally-linguistically challenged. (Can you tell I've had Howard Gardner on the brain? Ah, research.) I've been visiting everyone, just having issues saying something.

It's getting close to the end of the semester so I'll blame it on stress.

5 comments:

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

My kids love that show. We totally have to do Disneyland/world together some time soon.

Hugs to you. I do so appreciate how often you stop in. No guilt for taking time away.
Hugs and squeezes to those cuties for me, okay? Yes, that means squeezing the little guy.
Love.

fineartist said...

You too? Me too. Words seem to fail me lately, and logical flow of thought. Okay so I've never really been logical, but you know what I mean.

This is so unrelated but last night Sam and Rae were watching the bachelor, Rome, and I kept thinking, who does that guy look like? Then it came to me, the bachelor looks like your man, only your man has darker hair, and he's even more handsome. He's a keeper.

love you, Lori

Rain said...

I loved her Bobby Hill crush- so original. So now Mickey has her attention. How fun, I love the old Mickey Mouse films, like Fantasia.

ron st.amant said...

ends of the semester...well...they blow...there's just no polite way to say it.
I'm a bit saved this semester in that I'm actually getting a 'take home' final in my Russian history class...but I've got a 12-page essay due on the 8th of Dec and it counts 50% of my grade...ugh *shoot me now*

Firefly said...

I understand, stressful times are upon us who are in the midst of an ending semster. (you are talking school right??) Yay for stress!

As for mickey mouse, he is certainly cuter than bobby hill. He's a much better choice for your daughter. :)