Or, more fortunately in my situation, head's down :o)
I know. I'm really funny, aren't I?
Just wanted to let you know that things are picking up. Enough to have woken me up a couple times last night. And enough to have kept me up this time. It's 3:00 a.m.
I think the little boy is coming!
(Today is my Nanny and Pop's 62nd wedding anniversary...)
Keep you posted...
8 comments:
Yay!!!!! I'll be thinking of you and your babe today Sarah. :)
Yay, Sarah!!! So excited for your family! I'll be sending you easy labor vibes. :) Can't wait to see pictures of precious baby Eli.
Myrt
Happy Birthing mama! I can't wait to hear all about it!!!
I'm excited. Can't wait to see the baby!
XXOO, Becky
YAY!!!!!!!!!!
Thinking of you Sarah, I keep checking here for news from you. Wishing you an easy birth and the joy of your new baby.
ooo I hope Eli wound up coming out on Saturday...cuz that was my guess :)
crossing our fingers and toes...
He is beautiful, Sarah! Congratulations! Yay!!! :)
Post a Comment