Saturday, February 03, 2007

thank you


I love you all very much, too. I just can't seem to think of a way to thank you enough for your incredible show of love. I am still pleasurably dazed by the whole experience. I can't get over all that you did for me and the incredible turn-out and show of love and friendship. You are all truly incredible people that I am fortunate to have in my life and have been given the privilege to grow to know. I am so grateful for your continuous camaraderie and support.

I'm such a weirdo; I was actually nervous about the whole thing. Good excited-nervous and a little anxious-nervous. While I love gifts and surprises immeasurably, sometimes it's hard to be on the receiving end, being more or less the center of purpose for an occasion. I find myself nervous about being able to effectively fully express the gratitude that oozes from my pores. I hope you all know how much I truly appreciate you all and everything you've done to make me feel special, loved, appreciated, and all that goodness. Thank you. No, really, Thank you!!

Ron, you did a stunning job on designing that fabulous chat page for us all to gather at. I was blown away. I didn't even know about it; I thought we were going to convene via
gmail-chat. Then when I saw our own hand-crafted personal forum with a shrine of sarahness I was completely blown away. You are incredible. Talented. The kindest. (I'm so happy Shell could join in, too, and thank you for your patient juggling GG and a party that required two-hands for conversation via typing!)

And Ange. My dear Ange. The one behind it all.
Deep mic'd voice: "Pay no attention to that [wo]man behind the curtain!"
Sarah cannot deny temptation and whisks the curtain to the side revealing the glorious pumpkin shizzle in the hizzle.
You make me smile. You've got so much givin' in ya that you always blow me away. Selfless and sincere, giving and glowing, you are just the sweetest and dearest person on the planet. Thank you for going out of your way to make yesterday the special day it was..... from the cute little old man I wanted to adopt as a surrogate grandfather delivering a cake at 7:30 in the morning ... to an incredible virtual party (wow! what a first! it can be done and done well!) where the turn out was beyond exceptional, I was surrounded by the most amazing people, and our conversation was never dull.... hee!

Thank you.

Thank you all from the very bottom of my heart.
Thank you to those of you who came and got down, and for those who wanted to but couldn't.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
I don't know how else more to put it.
I'll never forget it.
xoxo

8 comments:

fineartist said...

We really do have a great big wonderful blog-a-sphere family don't we?

I had a great time chatting with you guys, marvelous actually.

I can't wait to do it again.

I understand your nervous feelings too hon, I have the same feelings, exactly, only I haven't been able to articulate them, now I don't have to because you did it, beautifully, for me.

love you

ron st.amant said...

I really think a pregnant lady should never use the word 'ooze'

heh

you are most welcome Sarah, and I know stuff can be scary especially when you've never actually 'met' people...but frankly, I'm far less scarier to meet at first from a distance...usually when I meet people they're carrying torches and chasing me through the forest...but I digress...

you have been such a helpful shoulder/sounding board for parenting and an inspiration as we try to work on baby numero 2 (still no luck)...you are sweet, funny, (and now since you've met my wife and she you I can say,) of the hotness!

Steven (and Shaggy) are damn lucky.

Keep that little bun in the oven warm and let us know when something happens... <--anxious

muwah

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

*Thank you, Sarah. You're a wonderful lady, and that's why the party was so hoppin'.

I'll be checking in A LOT this week.
I'm so very very excited.

(Many many thanks to everyone, especially Ron. I had so much fun!)

Holly said...

Wow, no wonder everybody wanted cake!!!

It was so much fun, Sarah, I feel we should thank you for reproducing so we could have a get together. hee hee. No really, you are SO worth it!

You ROCK, yo!! And so does your cake! :)

Rain said...

I would feel nervous too. But it was a great party. When I first heard about it, I thought it might be kind of dull, but it wasn't :o
I wish you could read a transcript of the whole thing, you would laugh so hard! I realized when it was over that i had the same good feeling I would have had at the end of a "real" party. It was a real party and I hope we have many more.
How's Eli? Keep us posted. Get it? Posted :)

Teacher Laila Chris said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Teacher Laila Chris said...

Sarah!
You deserved the surprise. It was very cool, I should admit. I'm just a bit embarrassed with one thing: I don't remember chatting with you. Everytime I'd go online, you were never there. Besides, I was having wine along with the babye shower, so there are more things that I cannot quite recall huhauahuahauahuhaua
Kisses and much Love to you, your husband, your Leigha, and the baby Eli!
Laila Chris

Teacher Laila Chris said...

I had deleted the other message for there were too many spelling mistakes on it. I caught some more now... but I won't delete messages anymore. I'm tired.
BYE