How do I find the time to nurture the artist within?
There seems to be so much I want to do but not enough time in which to do it.
But there is one thing I am quite happy about: that the drive and ambition is there, for I know, there have been times when it has laid dormant for undeterminable amounts of time. And even if there is not time to tend to it, it is comforting to know it is there.
3 comments:
I remember those long periods when I considered strawberry yogurt & Cheerios mixed media: finger-paint collages on the high chair tray.
:-)
Hang in there, Sarah. Your children are little works of art, you know.
Oooooh, what Zilla said gave me chill bumps, she's so right, she usually is. (And if I were her I'd be thinking, "Usually?" Heh.)
Me too hon, when my oldest two were little I was working so hard to get acclimated to my mommy roll that my artwork took a back seat for a while, like you said, the time will come as long as the drive still remains.
xx
Right there with ya, sister.
Post a Comment