Saturday, February 23, 2008

smashing pumpkins

Happy birthday to my sister sign, fellow pisces, good friend, Ange.
I played a game of scrabble (alone) in honor of you on your special day:




(Wish I had thought of this in time for Zilla's birthday; it would have been fitting.
Next Year. Promise. And if I forget: kick me.)

Much love to you Ange.
Happy birthday dear friend.
Keep on saving the universe.
You're awesome. Really, truly.

And I'm sorry "omit" doesn't make much sense; I just needed to make the words around it happen, because they were worth it.

As for "oxen" - well - your strong like that.
And for "duel" - um - I challenge you to one.

As for the rest.... well, soak it all in, in all its birthday scrabble goodness.
(I know, I know, I'm weird. But hopefully, being of the same zodiac sign, you'll be more understanding.)

PS: If I were kidless I SO would have driven up to meet you in Vegas. Totally...

5 comments:

fineartist said...

Oh Sarah, this is so special cool, and I predict Ange is gonna love it!

xxoo

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

How could I not love this?

Especially knowing how busy you are.

Thank you, thank you.

Flattered and blushing.
Got your card yesterday, too. You crazy wonderful you! Don't know how you found it, but it was absolutely perfect.

Thinking through the AZ trip. I really do need to visit my grandmother, but the logistics of Jack + school, Tom + work, farm full of animals makes it a little complicated.
More privately.

*March will be your Universe saving month.

Misty said...

Wishes for the Happiest of Birthdays to your sister...

This was the coolest thing. :)

Jennifer said...

Sweet! Well done, Sarah!

Teacher Laila Chris said...

niiiiiiiiice