this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
Friday, May 09, 2008
age of asparagus
I was cooking dinner last night, which involved asparagus, and suddenly, out of seemingly nowhere, this song permeated my thoughts and wouldn't leave.
Fish filets and red bell peppers, Olive oil let's skip the capers Not much salt but lots of lemon Sauteed, simmered, to perfection Tossed and stirred while babes are sleeping Served, enjoyed upon their waking Asparagus! Asparagus!
4 comments:
This is the dawning of the age of asparagus, the age of asparagus....asparagus!!!
Heheh, I love it, and wont be able to sing that song properly ever again, heheheh.
xxoo
Fish filets and red bell peppers,
Olive oil let's skip the capers
Not much salt but lots of lemon
Sauteed, simmered, to perfection
Tossed and stirred while babes are sleeping
Served, enjoyed upon their waking
Asparagus!
Asparagus!
I'm envious! Our stems are already gettin' woody!
Happy mother's day precious peach!
big love and candy coated kisses!
Yay!
(sorry. brain fried.)
Post a Comment