Thanks to those of you who offered your priceless input to the NFLshop sweepstakes. I did hold off to wait for those oh-so-important opinions, and entered the green shot yesterday afternoon. I don't think we'll win, but I can dream.
Costco is having another "Give us your best shot" contest that starts up July 1st, as well. I entered last time, and plan to enter again this time. The prize money would also be enough to cover the rebel.
A lot has gone on in the past couple of that I haven't written about, which is a shame, because not only is writing about things good for keeping connected, but it is also therapeutic. Lately it has been a conflict in time. Well, not so much time, but uninterrupted time. Seems as though every time I sit down to the computer to do something, be it work or pleasure, I've got little ones pulling me this way and that, climbing in my lap, and "helping" (if you get my drift).
Well, back to the point of this post: thank you.
Much love to you. You're a very important part of my life and world.
And this song ROCKS!
2 comments:
I love Zed, and totally understand having trouble keeping up.
Just in the course of that sentence, Pickles asked me to watch her new ballet moves.
Just don't go away completely, and I'll be happy.
(She's now having to dance in double time while listening to this song--kinda slow for her usual bounciness).
Good luck with the contests!
We are all agreed, Led heads all of us.
I'm a dead head too.
And Sam has asked me six times to look at the semi cruel and unusual poses that he's put our poor little dog Moses in in the last twenty minutes...What ever happened to kids going outside to play? Heh.
xxoo
Post a Comment