Booked a last minute flight this morning for first thing tomorrow morning.
We're going back east to be with family right now.
We'll be gone until Monday August 11th.
It will be just me and the kids.
I need time to process.
Will write later.
~ Sarah ~
5 comments:
This doesn't sound very good...hope everything is ok, please let us know what's up and how you are as soon as you can and feel comfortable and up to it...worried :(
Hugs, Sarah. Wishing you well.
Hi Sarah,
by coincidence I found you.
Its me, Tina (eve1980de) from Flickr.
I hope its O.K. that I´m here now.
I just read your last two posts...
I wish you all the best and hope you have a good time with your family and that you can clear your head.
I will miss you a lot.
best wishes and hugs
Tina
I hope you had a safe trip back and you update soon! I miss you
Hi Sarah,
are you back already?
I really miss you... A lot.
Hey I´ve made an english blog so you can read about my life now too.
http://www.eve80.wordpress.com
hope you will update soon.
big hug
Tina
Post a Comment