this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
"Peppermint Twist" by Joey Dee & the Starliters.I suppose I ought to give it a listen!
"The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand
Mine was, "I want to be wanted" by Brenda Lee...That's sort of how I felt as a kid, weird, yes?xx
I got "Billy, Don't Be a Hero" by Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods.I wish it was Queen...
You are so young! Mine is a song by Elvis called Surrender ( never heard of it)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
"Peppermint Twist" by Joey Dee & the Starliters.
I suppose I ought to give it a listen!
"The Way We Were" by Barbra Streisand
Mine was, "I want to be wanted" by Brenda Lee...
That's sort of how I felt as a kid, weird, yes?
xx
I got "Billy, Don't Be a Hero" by Bo Donaldson & the Heywoods.
I wish it was Queen...
You are so young! Mine is a song by Elvis called Surrender ( never heard of it)
Post a Comment