So I caught up on sleep shortly after I posted last. I have probably fallen behind and caught up once again since that time as well. It's an ongoing cycle.
No... I am not pregnant.
Got my hands quite full enough at the moment, thank you.
In current events
1) Aloha! Shot out to Z. Thank you so much for the Hawaii quarter (my collection is complete!) and the gorgeous card (fancy art collection you've got!)
2) E turned two. Two! Can you believe it? I can't. My baby boy isn't a baby anymore!
3) And here's to all the birthday girls this month: Holly-hoo, Zilla, and Ange!!
Also, for the first time since we moved here, I won the One Cup of Java Challenge on our local community radio. Oh yeah! Wooo! So, what is it, you ask? It's a bit of trivia thrown out to listeners every morning around 8:20ish. First caller to call in with the correct answer wins a prize (which are usually tickets to local music shows or your choice of a station shirt or CD).
On top of it all, the category of trivia I won was perhaps the must unlikely of categories for me to win. It was presidential trivia. Go figure! (I'm the farthest possible thing from a history buff.) The question was this: What trait does Obama have, that past presidents such as Clinton, the first Bush, Reagan, Ford, Truman, etc. had as well? It occurs in presidents twice as often as the regular population.
Answer: Left-handedness!
Now I'm sporting my prize T-shirt with a big cheesy smile on my face.
Well, as it goes, so long as I'm caught up on sleep, I'm still behind with other stuff; it's never ending. So I'm bidding adieu to go do other things now. It's already taken me over 24 hours to type out this brief post (not consecutively, silly); a testament to ever-changing demands on my attention over here. E's birthday party is this weekend so I really need to first and foremost get this hechtic house in order.
Happy cleaning. Pfft.
3 comments:
Aloha, and you're welcome!
Am I the only one who saves the cleaning for AFTER the party?
:-D
Happy birthday, E!
I can't believe he is two!! Happy Birthday E!
I'm left-handed...where's MY Oval Office dude?
Post a Comment