this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
got entrails?
"...and by the way it's not really a moral hazard it's more like free riding on our grandkids."
I don't even know what to think or say regarding this. Conspiracy theory? A valid and subjective analysis of given facts? What do YOU think? Seems like there is so much information out there in the world, that sometimes I don't know what to think or believe. I want to have faith in mankind and the greater good, but honestly I am sometimes terrified by what is going on.
FYI, Contrails, (short for "condensation trails") or vapour trails, are artificial clouds that are the visible trails of condensed water vapour made by the exhaust of aircraft engines. As the hot exhaust gases cool in the surrounding air they may precipitate a cloud of microscopic water droplets. If the air is cold enough, this trail will comprise tiny ice crystals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment