Ten Top Trivia Tips about Sarah!
1. In a pinch, the skin from a shark can be used as Sarah.2. If you keep a goldfish in a dark room, it will eventually turn into Sarah!
3. Sarah is 984 feet tall.
4. Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than Sarah!
5. It takes a lobster approximately 7 years to grow to be Sarah!
6. Sarah is the oldest playable musical instrument in the world.
7. Sarah was banned from Finland because of not wearing pants!
8. American Airlines saved forty thousand dollars a year by eliminating Sarah from each salad served in first class!
9. The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Sarah.
10. Baby swans are called Sarah.
I don't find #2 hard to believe; in fact, I think it is true.
I am a pisces, after all.
As for #3, I know I'm tall, but not that tall!
#4 is sadly fact. I sleep a lot. Not nearly as much as I did pre-L though. Oh, how I yearn for 12 hours of uninterupted sleep again.
I deny all allegations in #7. You cannot prove it!
And is #10 an attempt of flattery?
I am a pisces, after all.
As for #3, I know I'm tall, but not that tall!
#4 is sadly fact. I sleep a lot. Not nearly as much as I did pre-L though. Oh, how I yearn for 12 hours of uninterupted sleep again.
I deny all allegations in #7. You cannot prove it!
And is #10 an attempt of flattery?
5 comments:
You're 984 feet tall in my book, lady!
*Shame on you for the Finland thing.
9. The Asteroid Belt between Mars and Jupiter is made entirely of Sarah.
This is powerful to me!!! Awh!
Oh man, I would love to sleep twelve hours straight, without being sick....me too honey. xxx, Lo
Mental note, remember to wear pants in Finland...
No wonder we get along so well!
My dh is also a Pieces...when is your b-day?
march 8th :o)
and your hubby truthseeker? and you writer mom?
spill it! spill it! I'm dying to know !!! really truly, hugs
Post a Comment