
SELF PORTRAIT TUESDAY
Yet another installment of this month's challenge. I was recently cleaning out my old art bin full of supplies and hoards of treasures and I came across this tarot card which was,ironically, the fool. I decided to use it as my means for inspiration this week. I have pasted my face on the fool, making me the fool. Lucky me. There's a little truth in everything.
Busy day today. Will divulge later. Goodnight.
3 comments:
Fools are fearless -- sometimes that's just the quality needed to get the job done. Very cute, Sarah.
I'm thinking most theatrical fools end up being the smartest character in the play.
Specifically in Shakespeare.
I might be remembering that wrong, but it's what came to mind while thinking of you.
And you make one beautiful fool, as well.
I love how you impose your face of pictures. I must invest in photo shop SOON! I have lagged on the self-portrait challenge but am working on some paintings to use. Thanks for the inspiration sweet sarah!
And remember, tarot cards always have multiple meanings. I love making art with them!
Post a Comment