My curiosity has been piqued. I was dabbling through the queue of visitors the other day and noticed something.
So I will ask my question:
Who among you is from Stratford?
For those of you not in the know, I am particularly interested because this is my old home town; where I grew up.
Do I know you? Or is one of the serendipitous coincidences of life?
Reveal yourself!
Hit that comments button and tell me who you are :o)
Or, if you prefer privacy over publicity, go to my profile page and e-mail me.
Please say hello!
3 comments:
Not me.
Remember, I said you're having a girl.
I know what you mean, I see some interesting locales on mine, and all the time, every day, and no comments, wierd eh?
I think you're having a boy.
Okay so I only really said that because you already have a girl...and I have a fifty fifty chance of being right, or wrong.
No it's not me, I'm the nut job from Buffalo MO, who hangs out here often.
love ya, mean it, Lori
Post a Comment