this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
we're having a...
Sunday evening Steven grabbed some alphabet cookies from the cookie jar. He took it as a sign.
Today we had our sonogram. When the wand was put to my belly, this is immediately the first thing we saw. Oh my!
YAY! It's a boy, and he's looking cute for being in black and white.
That cookie jar must have fortune telling abilities, you should try asking it questions like a ouiji board. Or maybe try to sell it on e-bay for astronomical prices, like that cheese sandwhich that looked like Jesus. ;)
Congrats! (again) and I see from some of your links that your on the midwife route...so is my wife. It took some convincing, but when all was said and done and Gracie was born I was so happy that we went that way...they were amazing. Ron gives midwives Two Thumbs Up
Oh man, let me go on record that I said it was a boy a while back. *clears throat* Ya, I only said it because you already have a girl and because I had a fifty fifty chance of being right...but I DID say it. Yay for me. I'm a dork, but I am so excited for you.
Love the fortune cookies, oh, and the penis in utero shot.
And I especially love the beautiful picture of your baby belly bedazled in jewels. Now to go read the predictions.
Congratulations - I truly cannot imagine your fortune and infinite grace in the mothering realm. I am so impressed with you women who are mamas. I wonder if someday for myself... I found you thru Ange and I'll tell ya, you've got some radical links - making me rethink mine. I especially appreciate one angry girl - what good info - I am a little stunned actually - I work with teenagers, I try and do my part encouraging the young ladies, our culture does not make it easy - to revive ophelia so to speak - peace mama, you are great.
Yippee! I think that will make you a part of what they call "The Millionire's Club" or something, where you have one of each. I think that is funny because of course I feel very blessed to have two girls, but A BOY! AND a very, very well endowed boy! :) lol Congratulations on what looks like a very healthy young chap and I can't wait to see you as your beautful belly continues to grow. Hooray for babies! Now you get to know even more about the joy of the penis. You'll have to let me know what this is like. Other than dh, my experience is limited! Love you, S!
14 comments:
YAY! It's a boy, and he's looking cute for being in black and white.
That cookie jar must have fortune telling abilities, you should try asking it questions like a ouiji board. Or maybe try to sell it on e-bay for astronomical prices, like that cheese sandwhich that looked like Jesus. ;)
I am actually quite ecstatic that I was WRONG! A boy! A BOY!!! A boy, a boy, oh BOY!!!!
This is just so perfect!
Congratulations, and what is his name???
PS: I hope your birthing center has wireless so Steven can blog the birth. I mean, we ALL want to be there!
I'm so surprised, and happy and surprised!
A boy!!!
That's gonna be great.
*IS there a name???
Please. I can't tolerate suspense. Jamoker made us all wait and I can't STAND that.
So thanks for sharing, and what's his name???
Hugs. Kisses. Teary.
Wonderful
Congrats!
YEAH!!! Congrats!!! :)
A boy! I was right. You will have a lovely little girl and a handsome little boy. How perfect is that?
Becky
Yay! One of each! I love the "All Boy" ultrasound pic, I have one just like it of Josh.
Congrats!!!! Aw a sweet little brother for Leigha. Can we submit name ideas??? Just kidding.
Congrats! (again) and I see from some of your links that your on the midwife route...so is my wife. It took some convincing, but when all was said and done and Gracie was born I was so happy that we went that way...they were amazing.
Ron gives midwives Two Thumbs Up
Oh man, let me go on record that I said it was a boy a while back. *clears throat* Ya, I only said it because you already have a girl and because I had a fifty fifty chance of being right...but I DID say it. Yay for me. I'm a dork, but I am so excited for you.
Love the fortune cookies, oh, and the penis in utero shot.
And I especially love the beautiful picture of your baby belly bedazled in jewels. Now to go read the predictions.
Love, Lori...word verification--popfav
Congratulations - I truly cannot imagine your fortune and infinite grace in the mothering realm. I am so impressed with you women who are mamas. I wonder if someday for myself...
I found you thru Ange and I'll tell ya, you've got some radical links - making me rethink mine. I especially appreciate one angry girl - what good info - I am a little stunned actually - I work with teenagers, I try and do my part encouraging the young ladies, our culture does not make it easy - to revive ophelia so to speak - peace mama, you are great.
Yippee! I think that will make you a part of what they call "The Millionire's Club" or something, where you have one of each. I think that is funny because of course I feel very blessed to have two girls, but A BOY! AND a very, very well endowed boy! :) lol
Congratulations on what looks like a very healthy young chap and I can't wait to see you as your beautful belly continues to grow.
Hooray for babies!
Now you get to know even more about the joy of the penis. You'll have to let me know what this is like. Other than dh, my experience is limited!
Love you, S!
kkr
More men to this planet... Hooray!!!!
Yay!! Boys are way cool. I should know, I have three :)
Post a Comment