L was given a temporary tattoo from my doctor after a visit at her office this morning. She was very fond of the picture of a duck on a little piece of paper. When we got home I transferred the duck from the paper onto her arm. This she wasn't so thrilled about; at least initially. Not only was the duck stuck on her arm and not coming off, but the picture of the duck on the paper was no longer there. No worries - she has since adjusted and has come to terms with her new tattoo.
And as for me, I'm around, just not in the best of spirits lately. I'll be back sometime later to write. When... as for now, I don't know. Hopefully sooner than later.
5 comments:
Oh that is such a sweet picture!
My kids are weird about fake tattoos. They want them at first, then are begging to have them off 5 minutes later.
I hope your spirits are lifted ASAP!
Hope you feel better. I am in a strange mood myself. Love the ducky tattoo.
great tattoo!
I'll never have to guts to get a ducky tattoo that's for sure :)
feel better!!
Love the ducky tat. Many of us are not in the best spirits lately...maybe it's the changing of the seasons. Hope you're feelin better soon.
I love the expression on her face! It's like a baby wth; what the heck?
Sarah sweet Sarah, I feel ya chicky, honestly I do. It's like our souls are crying and our minds can't comprehend.
love, Lori
Post a Comment