Friday, January 05, 2007

nude geezer gala

I couldn't resist sharing this one. Nothing like wrinkly romeos and sagging seductresses making the news :o)

Sorta makes you tear up.

Anyway, onto other matters, I'm here and I'm pregnant. Nothing exciting, really. Actually, I've had my nose buried in the latest book I've been reading and haven't been able to get it out. There's only 20 pages left and I'm living from fix to fix until my stash runs out. Then I hope I can find another fix just as good. I actually already have another deal lined up but will have to see if it will follow through so far as good fixes go. The stuff I've got now will be a hard act to follow.

I looked at myself in the bathroom mirror last night while brushing my teeth... instead of fixating on the sink below.... and realized I hadn't looked at myself in several days. I hardly recognized myself. I looked tired. It was a peculiar experience of jaded recognition.

When I went to bed I watched my husband sleep for a while. I thought about videotaping his comical snores, only was discouraged by the fact that it would undoubtedly awaken him, defeating my intentions. I then had a moment of deep appreciation for his life, in my life, his warm body beside me blessed with life and filled with breath. I love that man.

I hope we're still kickin' it when we're 90.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Octegenarian sex-fests rule! heh. Really, I don't blame 'em. Rumba music, though? Interesting choice. I don't think they should have been kicked out of the home though! Brits are such prudes. : )

I'm not surprised you look tired. It's hard work growing a fetus for nine months in your belly. And the last few months are the worst. The very life is being sucked out of you and being given to the baby, so he can grow big and strong. And baby boy fetuses suck more life than girl fetuses do. That's my theory, anyway. They start young. : )

Also, I just checked out Empire Falls on Amazon. It sounds good, and got rave reviews. Think I'll have to put that on my list.
Thanks for reading it!

ron st.amant said...

whew...good to hear from you...I had the rescue dogs and Yalu my cherpa standing by to help search for you...instead will just all go back to playing Yahtzee and drinking gin.

Rain said...

Senoir Porn is a growing industry, jk


Yes, if you are too quiet, I wonder how you are doing with baby on board.
Hope you get lost of rest and get your massage.

fineartist said...

Oh hon, that just cracked me up, heeeeeeee, maybe if they had decided to have sex in couples instead of an orgy it might have flown. Who knows for sure?

Here's to you and Steven kicken it in your 90's, right on! You filled me with warmth and love when I read the part about you loving that man, if I could wish one wish for all married people it would be that one, that they truly feel love for each other.

Aww sweetie, I'm sorry you feel tired, I hear ya though. You rest hon, reading is good, and take good care of you and the little man and L and S too, but mostly take good tender care of you, because we love you so much!

beckyboop said...

This was so funny, I had to share it with my husband! Both of us laughed our a$$e$ off.

Now you go and get some rest.

XXOO,
Becky