this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
Tuesday, January 01, 2008
a man from yuma
There once was a man from Yuma, Who told an elephant joke to a puma, Now his body lies, Under the hot desert skies, For the puma had no sense of huma.
4 comments:
Sarah, are you drunk? Heheeeee, kidding love bug. I like the poem, it made me smile and Lord knows I got me one fine sense a huma!
big fat kisses and love,
Lori
Hee, no.
I came across this limerick and thought it was quite funny, so I wanted to post it.
But I did have a glass of bubbly on New Years, then two on New Years day, and that was a welcome treat!
Oh honey I got crocked new years and it was so danged fun, not so fun the next day however. Heh
Note to self: When fleeing a puma, skip the jokes and just run like hell.
Post a Comment