Invisible Wounds of War
Donated Organs gone wrong
Man who used to be woman, pregnant
Why Can't I Own A Canadian?
Speaking of, hey Ron, did you ever receive the package of gifts I sent a couple months ago? Stupid customs made me spoil the surprise and write what I had enclosed inside.
and lastly,
I just pray this isn't true...
3 comments:
I heard about Mr Beatie at the shop where I was had my fireplace doors refinished. The lady at the service desk had heard about it on the news on her way to work. She said to me, "Hey! Did you hear about that pregnant man in Oregon?"
I said, "No."
She said, "He had the sex change surgery and he got pregnant anyway!"
I said, "Cool."
Not the response she was hoping for.
She looked down at my paperwork and said, "Man I hope he don't have to shoot that baby out his penis."
I said, "Oh, don't worry about that. I was pretty sure my penis would be too small for my baby, so I just scheduled a c-section."
Which makes me a liar.
But it was worth lying to shut that insensitive bitch up.
Heeeeeeeee, Zilla, you go girl.
Um Sarah your eye has been catching some pretty wild stuff.
I hope that last one is false too.
xx
Yes, we did hon, and I belatedly (and sadly mass) thanked you on my blog...things have been really hectic and out of sorts with the end of the semester, Shell going back to work, and the trip to visit my Dad that we got behind in all our proper 'thank yous' and such. I dress Charlie in her 'cupcake' shirt as much as I can get away with :P
Post a Comment