So, I heard word that someone veeeerrry special came along recently.
(Thank you Becky for being such a sweetheart and stopping by to leave a comment on my vulgar post informing me of the incredibly precious news.)

CONGRATULATIONS HOLLY!!!
I'm off to steal every picture of Ivy and can possibly find now.
Wishing you minimal ouchiness, next-to-nil itchiness, and record-breaking consecutive sleep.
All my love, love!
6 comments:
Sarah, your new mama wishes are perfect. Heartfelt. You know exACTly what you're talkin' 'bout.
:-)
She's very cute.
Oh hell, I just typed out a long comment then blogger ate it.
Beck and I were on the phone running around the blog o sphere leaving word. We are such dorks, we were on the phone for thirty minutes barely talking, just typing about the baby. She was going to leave word on Ange's blog too but couldn't get in, but I did, heh. I hit Sassy and Jess and Pearl's and then went to Zilla's and got caught up in the laundry post, I'm the biggest dork, and forgot to tell Z, then I went back in the next day...Beck said, I got Sarah! I was like, thirty minutes and you got one person? She was like, oh kiss my ass Lori...heh.
Anyway, yeah Holly and Ivy! And yeah Sarah!
xxxxx
Oh and I begged Becky to start blogging again, blog about the baby I pleaded, cried and whined, please.
And she said, No one comes to my blog anymore...whine...and I was like, if you blogged they would...
If you blog it they will come. Heh.
Yes, Ivy is gorgeous.
Yes Becky, if you blog we will come. I've read your last post so many darn times I know it by heart! (off to see if she posted anything new)
Sarah, thank you for your comment. It meant a lot to me.
Post a Comment