this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
The imagery. It's both hysterical and heartbreaking.
Much to my surprise/dismay, the kids seemed hardly affected by the change. I even made many attempts to prep them on the upcoming transformation, yet when it did finally occur, they seemed nothing short of oblivious, or, uninterested, or, both.
3 comments:
I love it.
I remember my first hair cut after Myrt was born. She cried. I felt so free, so liberated from all of that hair, and my little girl cried.
How do E & L like the new coif?
The imagery. It's both hysterical and heartbreaking.
Much to my surprise/dismay, the kids seemed hardly affected by the change. I even made many attempts to prep them on the upcoming transformation, yet when it did finally occur, they seemed nothing short of oblivious, or, uninterested, or, both.
:-P
You are stunning dear. . . you simply glow from the inside. The do' is great too!!!
Post a Comment