Monday, February 02, 2009

partially paralyzed

I feel a bit paralyzed today.

There are things to do. It's not like there is nothing to do. I just don't have the oomph to do them.

Perhaps because I'm so cold.
And a bit sore, to boot.
But I think it's mostly because I'm cold.

And every time our golden retriever walks by, whooshing her big golden tail like a palm fan, I get shivers and hiss at her under my breath.

Maybe it isn't the cold. Maybe it's hormonal.

Oh, who knows. Does it even really matter any way?

*The kids are squabbling. I got to come up with something structured over here.
I should start with washing my hair. Ugh. Maybe it is the sore muscles after all.

3 comments:

Rain said...

Hey Sarah! I've got the winter blues too. Maybe a hot bath for your sore muscles? How is Etsy going for you? I'd like to try it too with my landscape photos.

beckyboop said...

Maybe cabin fever...I think all of us need a day at the spa. One day, I'm going to get one!

ron st.amant said...

I have been most neglectful to you :( So I stop and say 'Hi' in the hopes that it will buy me some forgiveness!