inpsired this fine morning by wannabe. thank you kindly. nothing like taking up my time filling out these silly little things. why do I feel compelled to do this? I don't know, but here we go...
1. Your name spelled backwards?
~~haras (pointed out by a fellow classmate in the sixth grade)
2. Where were your parents born?
~~in Connecticut
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
~~Elliott Smith - A Fond Farewell
4. What's your favorite restaurant?
~~Mario's in Westport, CT (across the street from the Westport train station)
5. Last time you swam in a pool?
~~last weekend. once every weekend Steven takes the baby for an hour so I can have alone time in the sunshine and in the pool! thank you honey xxo
6. Have you ever been in a school play?
~~Nope. I've come close to auditioning but always chickened out
7. How many kids do you want?
~~At least two. At most three. I was an only child for nine years and it was a bit lonely, so I think having a sibling is important.
8. Type of music you dislike most?
~~generic stuff engineered to sell
9. Are you registered to vote?
~~just registered for the first time this past election (2004)
10. Do you have cable?
~~yes
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped?
~~go-cart, yes; moped, no.
12. Ever prank call anybody?
~~yes, before dratted caller-ID
13. Best friends? close friends?
~~yes, a couple back in Connecticut and one here in Arizona
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
~~sky diving
15. Furthest place you ever traveled?
~~which ever is furthest: St. Lucia or Eleuthera
16. Do you have a garden?
~~yes. got to attract the butterflies after all!
17. What's your favorite comic strip?
~~baby blues
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
~~I am pretty certain I do. haven't sang it in a long time, though.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night?
~~I really love baths. showers are more practical usually. and I am definitely a morning person, though I am quite capable of seizing the night.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month?
~~serpico
21. Favorite pizza topping?
~~mushrooms
22. Chips or popcorn?
~~popcorn
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear?
~~I never wear lipstick
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells?
~~never heard of that one. I did hear back in high school, though, about smoking banana peels. sorry to disappoint but I never tried either.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
~~definitely not
26. Orange Juice or apple?
~~orange
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where?
~~my husband and my daughter to this awesome Italian restaurant in Scottsdale called Maggiano's
28. Favorite type chocolate bar?
~~not a big connoisseur of chocolate bars, so pretty much anything goes
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls?
~~November 2004
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
~~last summer (2004) back in Connecticut from my Poppy's (Grandfather's) garden. mmm...
31. Have you ever won a trophy?
~~yeah, for playing basketball when I was like 10, but everyone got one - so it probably doesn't really count.
32. Are you a good cook?
~~yes
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
~~are you kidding me? of course I do! are there really people who don't?
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial?
~~no, but my father is the ultimate info-mercial-holic. he has bought the bullet, the gazelle, a spaghetti-sausage-maker machine, and I don't even want to know what else...
35. Sprite or 7-up?
~~sprite, though I can count the number of times I drank soda in the past year on one hand
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work?
~~yes, when I worked for a veterenarian, I got to wear scrubs. comfy :o)
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy?
~~vitamins
38. Ever thrown up in public?
~~don't know. but if I did it wasn't a big public display - I definitely would have remembered that. if I did, I probably scooted off to some remote corner to do it as discreetly as possible.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love?
~~true love
40. Do you believe in love at first sight?
~~yes
41. Can exs be friends?
~~under the right circumstances
42. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital?
~~Grampa, last March, after his stroke & hours before he passed away
43. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby?
~~nah, a pretty normal amount
44. What message is on your voicemail?
~~you have reached #, we're not here to take your call right now, so please leave a message and we'll get back to you. thanks.
46. What was the name of your first pet?
~~sparky the hamster
47. What's in your backpack?
~~backpack, purse, bag - whatever. diapers, wipes, wallet, chapstick, germ-killing hand stuff, planner, phone, pens
48. Favorite thing to do before bedtime?
~~veg out in front of the tele with a hot cup of tea
49. What is one thing you are grateful for today?
~~my family
50. What are you thinking about?
~~things that need to get done today after I'm finished answering these silly questions...
2 comments:
Ooo, rock on...I inspired someone!! LOL! Well to do a questionaire!! Bwahahahhahaha....that's a start though!
We must meet IRL! I'm in Gilbert outside of Phoenix!
:)
Amanda
Hee! Can you believe I'm 39 and have never pumped my own gas? I wouldn't know the first thing to do! (We aren't allowed to here in Oregon...)
Post a Comment