Friday, July 14, 2006

incoming parents

My parents will be arriving this evening at 6:06 p.m. We finally reached a decision about how to break the news to them that they are going to be grandparents- again. We will arrive at the airport to pick them up with L wearing this:


I think they'll get the point. Huh?

You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find a t-shirt that said something about being a big sister on it. Let alone one that actually fit L. The one I finally found (the only one in Tucson, mind you) was a size 3T. I didn't care. At least it said Big Sister.

After calling over a dozen retailers and searching several stores I was seriously at the point where I was ready to grab one of her onesies and take a sharpie to it. Luckily Babies'R'Us saw us through in the end :o)

5 comments:

fineartist said...

What a clever and cute idea, High Five!

Leigha is stunning. Beautiful skin and intense eyes, ooo la la.

xo, Lori

Jennifer said...

Perfect, and she looks stunning in it!

Rain said...

Your parents will be so thrilled!

B said...

She is so adorable!!!! Congratulations on the second pregnancy too!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Leigha IS stunning.

Birthday pics?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETIE FACE!