Monday, July 31, 2006

packing and moving

No, not us, thankfully. We've had enough of that. On Saturday I spent the day over my friend Stephanie's helping her pack. Wow. How could I have forgotten how FUN packing was! Honestly, it was fun, at first, but towards the end it felt like a fight for survival. It was a good day but I've had my packing-fix taken care of for a while so don't call me asking for any help moving for at least a couple of months. Thanks.

I'm exhausted.

I had forgotten what full day of real labor felt like. Ouch.

3 comments:

fineartist said...

Oh Sarah bear, I hope you were only packing and NOT moving those boxes. You are meant to be taking care of yourself, don't make me come down there and see to it that you keep your feet up...Hand me the phone, I'm calling your momma.

I'm only kidding, I know you know how to take care of you...I haven't ragged anyone in a couple of minutes, I guess I felt the need to induldge myself.

(My daughter is looking forward to school starting again so I will be too busy to stay in her hair all the time. I know this to be true because she told me, in a nice way of course. "Mom, you're driving me a little crazy, your obsessive compulsive nature needs another outlet, don't you need to go to your room and prepare something!?!")

I hope that is the home that Steph is moving into because it's charming for sure.

x's and o's and I've missed you too honey, Lori

Jennifer said...

Packing in the first trimester? YOU are a better friend than ANYONE deserves! You go, girl! It's good to stay busy, and a little load bearing exercise is good for your bones, too. And now you've got good "moving karma" -- something everyone could use :-)

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Somewhere in Texas, Jamoker is doing this, too.
This is one time I'm glad we live so far apart.

You're a great friend. I hope you're feeling well. When we moved my sister my first trimester with Pickles, I spent most of the time lying on the floor. I was such a wimp.