Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I need to change my homepage

MSNBC is freaking me out today...


There's something wrong with the world today. Great. Now I have that Aerosmith song in my head.

You know why I love my face-framin' bangs? Because I always have my hair up and back, our of Mister-E's death grip (no exaggeration), and it adds something interesting going on to my face aside from the all-pulled-back blahness I exuded before. I'm still wondering why I waited so long.


Oh yeah. Who am I kidding... I"m still blah as hell. But blah is better than nuclear warhead toxic popcorn drama. Yikes!

7 comments:

Holly said...

Ahhh, the popcorn thing really freaked me out, too. But how can one worry over long when one has such kick-ass bangs? And you do, indeed, have some kick-ass bangs. :)

fineartist said...

Even on your most mundane day, you could never be blah!

xx

ron st.amant said...

now *I* have that song in my head too...and I have to go to sleep soon! *shakes fist at Sarah

well I guess anything is better than what I had stuck in my head yesterday, which was the Map's song on Dora the Explorer...

"I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map, I'm a map (ad infinitum)"

we get it already Map, you're a map...so chill out!

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

:) *Smiling at Ron up there.

I say BAH to your blah! But I know how you feel. Right under the popcorn massacre are the photos of gorgeous actress mommies with babies on either hip will sipping iced frapping mochas. Perfect sunglasses to match their newly highlighted locks. Sumptuous MILFy cleavage.

Me? I've lost my boobs to my children and my highlights at the moment are natural white.

F*CK!

But I haven't eaten popcorn in a long time.

Rain said...

I knew there was something sinister about that butter. It's not even real butter, it's some kind of yellow juice.

You look MAR ve Lous. You really do!

Misty said...

the popcorn news is sad and silly all rolled in to one.

but now I have that song in my head too! (living on the edge...)

Jennifer said...

Your bangs are ready for a night on the town!

We used to eat a fair amount of microwave popcorn over here, then the news about transfats changed all that. I always knew that stuff was too easy and too tasty to be good for us, but "popcorn lung?" I never would've thunk it! We usually use our Mickey Mouse popcorn popper, but once in a while ... and I don't think once in a while ANYTHING will make a person sick.

Unbelievable that some folks eat multiple bags a day!