Sunday, September 02, 2007

in bed

me: [a big fat "wanna see my missing tonsils?" yawn.]
him: [leans in suggestively]
me: The Magic Kingdom is closed tonight.
him: But I have a park hopper!
me: Maybe you should have your heart set on Tomorrowland.
him: Well, I guess that's better than never Neverland.

us: [giggles, chuckles, snuggles]

5 minutes later...

5 comments:

Wannabe said...

OMG! Bwahahahhahaa....I'm so using that line next time my dh wants a piece. The Magic Kingdon is closed tonight. OMG!!! ROFLMAO!

Jennifer said...

Five minutes later, indeed :-)

fineartist said...

I am so happy! I found your blog, something's wrong, every time I go into your profile, no blog, then being the paranoid snit that I am, I start thinking, my Sarah's mad at me, oh hell what have I done? Then I checked my blog lines and I found you!

I'm so happy!

love, lOri

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

Guess the Magic Kingdom was closed for Fine Artist, too.

Five minutes to ride all the rides?
You'd find me at Pirates of the Caribbean.

Rain said...

:) The Magic Kingdom