this blog is a place I post what is going on in my life if and when I get around to it. it serves no particular purpose other than to capture and collect my thoughts and ideas.
I'm not sure I buy all the spanking stuff...though we don't spank in our house...I always worry about research that caveats exceptions to its thesis as 'just lucky' y'know?
un: Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I was in VS (buying cotton panties) and this irate woman came in to dress down (pun!) the counter help about the window display? Thongs & bustiers; some of the mannequins' backs were turned to the window.
Yeah, it was a little much. My biggest disappointment is that they redesigned every style of their core cotton panties. Even the briefs are too brief, if you get my drift.
I used to love VS. Hope they get their act together soon.
I don't believe in spanking, but I've learned it's unavoidable. Mother nature kicks in when circumstances demand. Others can disagree. There's a fine line and I know where it is.
As for VS being too sexy...have you seen their leg and ass toning sandals?? I thought they looked cool, so I got some. It's my way of supporting practical footware options. Not to mention, I recently scored lots of great undies and tasteful undershirts from there. I think the media is full of shit for saying they give us what we want. I walked by Ambercrombie a month ago, with the HUGE photo of a bunch of teenaged ass crack. First time in my life, I felt like I had blue hair. I had to cover Pickles's eyes while we walked by because I didn't want to have to explain how wearing pants low enough to show crack is only something adults get to do. So I won't be shopping there. I'll also have to cover my kid's face every time I try scampering past en route to Williams and Sonoma (which is MY new porn shop).
8 comments:
Your belly is so beautiful honey, and man I love that piercing! Sessy sessy.
Spanking, who knew?
xx, Lori
lovely picture of course :)
I'm not sure I buy all the spanking stuff...though we don't spank in our house...I always worry about research that caveats exceptions to its thesis as 'just lucky' y'know?
that is a precious photo, you famous girl you!
un: Did I ever tell you 'bout the time I was in VS (buying cotton panties) and this irate woman came in to dress down (pun!) the counter help about the window display? Thongs & bustiers; some of the mannequins' backs were turned to the window.
Yeah, it was a little much. My biggest disappointment is that they redesigned every style of their core cotton panties. Even the briefs are too brief, if you get my drift.
I used to love VS. Hope they get their act together soon.
Deux: Zilla still enjoys a playful spanking ;-)
I don't believe in spanking, but I've learned it's unavoidable.
Mother nature kicks in when circumstances demand.
Others can disagree. There's a fine line and I know where it is.
As for VS being too sexy...have you seen their leg and ass toning sandals??
I thought they looked cool, so I got some. It's my way of supporting practical footware options.
Not to mention, I recently scored lots of great undies and tasteful undershirts from there. I think the media is full of shit for saying they give us what we want. I walked by Ambercrombie a month ago, with the HUGE photo of a bunch of teenaged ass crack. First time in my life, I felt like I had blue hair. I had to cover Pickles's eyes while we walked by because I didn't want to have to explain how wearing pants low enough to show crack is only something adults get to do.
So I won't be shopping there. I'll also have to cover my kid's face every time I try scampering past en route to Williams and Sonoma (which is MY new porn shop).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I have something for you at my place.
happy birthday punkin pie!
Post a Comment