Tuesday, March 11, 2008

if only



Thanks for all the happy birthday wishes. I'm lucky to have such great friends. I'd stick more of you in my fantasy birthday dinner table but I had some trouble locating headshots for some of you, and as for others (ah hem, Ron) I don't think any of the busts suited you.


7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sweet! Don't I look FABULOUS for March? I believe I lost a few pounds!

Katie said...

Just like being there! Wish we could have been! Fun. :)

fineartist said...

Heheheheheh, oh my gosh I hope you will let me put this on my blog! I think I've lost weight too!

Sarah you are the frappin bomb!

love love love,
me

fineartist said...

Oh and I have HUGE knockers! Heh.

ron st.amant said...

*sniffle*...

Well perhaps when you get the pictures back from your stop at Chippendales...

Let's pretend I was the one taking the picture...and that's one helluva gorgeous group if I may say.

Angeline Rose Larimer said...

I'm speechless! So wonderful seeing us all together.

And isn't it just like me to have my margarita sucked down already.
Love my blouse.

You're the best.

Teacher Laila Chris said...

Where am I on this photo? Really, where??? Oh... I am in the bathroom barfing the last Margarita! Yeah, that is right.