(Took this one from Chantal)
Wrath
Who did you last get angry with?
**Myself
What is your weapon of choice?
**Fear
Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?
**Maybe; it would take a lot
How about the same sex?
**Maybe; it would take a lot, too
Who was the last person who got really angry at you?
**Presumably the person who passed me via oncoming traffic because I was going to slow for them this morning
What is your pet peeve?
**Animals noisily grooming themselves in a silent house
Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?
**I keep them for a while out of fear and for [alleged] protection, but have to let them go eventually
Sloth
What is one thing you're suppose to do daily that you haven't?
**Supposed to do according to who? I don't know.
What is the latest you've ever woken up?
**I believe before dinner
Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?
**My friend Jenn
What is the last lame excuse that you made?
**That I can't seem to do anything right
Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through?
**Yes, the affliction of attraction to them runs in my family's blood (Dad!)
How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock this morning?
**I can't even tell you the last time I used my alarm clock. It has been years.
Gluttony
What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?
**Chai tea or cappuccino with froth sprinkled with cinnamon.
Are you a meat eater?
**Raised one. In 2004 I became a pescatarian (just fish). Was that way up until this pregnancy, in 2006, when I had a strong urge to reincorporate some poultry into my diet. So now I eat poultry once in awhile. My favorite source of protein is peanut butter, though.
What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?
**You don't want to know. I used to drink myself to unconsciousness.
Are you comfortable with your drinking and eating habits?
**Yes.
Do you enjoy candy and sweets?
**Indeed. More than ever in my life with this pregnancy.
Which do you prefer: sweets, salty foods or spicy foods?
**Present day pregnant Sarah: Sweets! Past non-pregnant Sarah: Salty!
Have you ever looked at a small house pet or child and thought, "lunch"?
**Good lord, no.
Greed
How many credit cards do you own?
**Two. One is mine with nothing on it and the other is our joint one... which has a bit too much on it.
If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
**Put half into savings, and use the rest to pay off the house, the cars, the debt, pay for the kid's college, and take an awesome vacation.
Would you rather be rich or famous?
**Rich.
Would you accept a boring job if it meant that you would make megabucks?
**I can say yes, but whether or not I'd be able to last at such a job is uncertain.
Pride
What's one thing that you have done that you're most proud of?
**I'm really proud that I used to be able to run 10 miles in an hour. I can't believe I worked myself up to that stamina. I'm hoping to do it again one day and this time participate in a marathon.
What's one thing you have done that your parents are most proud of?
**Not died. Actually turned out "okay." My father to this day still can't believe he walked me down the aisle.
What thing would you like to accomplish late in your life?
**Something purposeful and good.
Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?
**One time I signed onto the beginners' forum to play Literati on Yahoo when I really wasn't such a beginner anymore.
Have you ever cheated to get a better score?
**Yes.
What did you do today that you're proud of?
**Mailed the very last presents: Homemade DVDs of our family forall our family who lives far away.
Lust
How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies, family, strippers, locker rooms)?
**You know, I'm not sure. Perhaps a dozen or two? Funny - the first thing that came to mind was the memory that I saw Angus Young's butt in concert... he mooned me :o) Well, okay, us: the crowd.
How many people have seen you naked (not counting physicians, doctors, family, locker rooms, or when you were a young child)?
**Not too many; lovers and fellow skinny dippers, which haven't been many.
Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a person of your chosen sex during a normal conversation?
**Hee hee - yes.
What is your favorite body part of a person of your gender choice?
**Eyes/Face
Have you ever had sexual encounters (including kissing/making out) with multiple persons?
At once?
**No.
Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?
**I mustn't have lived. No.
Envy
What item of your friends would you most want to have for your own?
**Can't think of anything.
Who would you want to go on "Trading Spaces" with?
**Unfortunately it doesn't much matter, because it is ultimately the designer who determines your interior's destiny.
If you could be anyone who existed in the world, who would you be?
**Does it have to be a person? I want to be an otter. Or a seal.
Have you ever been cheated on?
**I don't know.
Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?
**Many times.
What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?
**The ability to be like a freshly waxed car with a droplet of water rolling off of it. I'd like it if things wouldn't bother me or hurt me so much.
What deadly sin...
Do you do the most often?
**Gluttony and/or Sloth.
Do you do the least often?
**Envy and/or Lust.
Is your favorite to act on?
**Gluttony.
And I found this little quiz online along the same lines...Greed: Medium Gluttony: Medium Wrath: Medium Sloth: Medium Envy: Medium Lust: Very Low Pride: Medium
Discover Your Sins - Click Here
7 comments:
I am such a sinner! I'm scared to even take it.
Thanks for the Christmas card. Remember I told you on flickr that our daughters look a like, well when mine was the same age as Leigha is now.
Well, my daugher saw your card on the refrigerator and she said in an annoyed voice, is that me? She thought I used one of her baby pictures to make this years card. Which would have been a sinful thing for a mother to do to a 14 year old! Thanks for the card, it is very sweet. Sorry I didn't get mine out this year.
This is a test comment.
We'll see if it gets through.
I loved the Christmas card too, hopefully I'll get mine printed tomorrow.
I'm not holding my breath though.
I loved the me me. I mustn't have lived either, or prostitutes just don't think we've got any money, something?
So far I can see the word verification so I might get to post this, all fingers, toes and numb tongue crossed.
love, LO
cheers for comments getting through. hope it was just a bad patch and over with now.
so glad you like your cards.... rain - that is too funny. I can picture her annoyance - it's funny what rubs teens the wrong way. I remember being rubbed myself :-P ... that's incredible that they look that much alike. are you sure we're not related?
lori, looking forward to your card too. it's something we never really had fun with until L was born. we useed to just send out witty one with pictures of cats in stockings or something. glad word ver. is working and it's good to have you back.
may blogger be kind to all. "he sees when you are sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good - so be good for goodness sake!!"
I have faith, and I believe this comment will find it's way to your blog.
Ok, so I would just like to share a story with you. I thought it was funny that animals noisely grooming themselves in an otherwise silent room annoys you. It annoys me, too, and reminded me of a dog I used to know by the name of Bagel. He was a beagle. He was a nice dog, but very, very disgusting. He had extremely large testicles, and used to enjoy leaning against my leg while he gave them a loud, slobbery bath.
Ew, right? But whenever I see giant dog balls, I think of him.
: )
Thanks for posting that quiz. I love learning about all things Sarah.
Ten bucks says you're a little lustier in about six months ;-)
Couldn't help it.
You're beautiful, sins and all.
I was thinking the same thing Z was thinking. Yes I was.
And Holly you should see Mo mo's bawly wallies, they are absolutely ginormously ridiculously disproportionate to his little body.
Sarah are you doing the secret santa thingy? Did you get your present yet?
I got my cards printed yesterday, and grades put in, and all of the other crap I had to do, then went to the surgeon again, with dry focking socket, today. No shit. Owwww. Oh girl you and Becky were right, it is excruciating.
I may get my cards out around new years.
But you KNOW I love you.
Right?
Sure you do.
kiss baby L for me, and love rub the one in the oven too.
Sarah, my Sarah, did you give me that wonderful kick axe book?
Oh my gaaaa, I love it, it is so nailed down and me.
Oh Sarah, *cries* did you?
Post a Comment