Something naughty:

I hope that won't be the case for any of you this year. Luckily we don't have a chimney, so I know I'm off the hook.
So I'm 33 weeks now, and the mild dull aches of the extra weight are starting to set in. In the same spot as last time, too. My body knows this well. Seems like only yesterday.
I had a complimentary massage voucher from my birth center that I scheduled to honor this Thursday and they called to bump me to Saturday. Alright, I said to myself, I can wait two more days. It's discomfort that I have, not intolerable pain. Well, Friday afternoon they call and cancelled my Saturday appointment and I was really ticked.
I'm such a sensitive pregnant person. I cried Friday night in bed when my back started to spasm and thought if only they knew how much I needed this. Suck it up, Sarah.
Anyway, this is me and my little man at 33 weeks.
Something nice:
Something nice:

6 comments:
Oh Sarah you are so beautiful, and your little man too.
love, Lori
You two look good! :-)
I cried when I put some letters in the mail without the stamps when I was pregnant. I totally understand the sensitivity thing.
I'm sorry your masage was canceled. Maybe that man of yours will massage your back until then. You and your little man are beautiful! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Becky :)
Merry Christmas Sarah!
Merry Christmas!!!
(And you look fabulous!)
Merry Christmas and thanks for being my secret santa. I loved everything!!
Hope you get that massage rescheduled soon.
Post a Comment