
Something is wrong when the extent of your artistic energy is channeled into graphic design for the mere purpose of blog entertainment. Hey, at least I didn't waste that college degree.
Oh, and just to let you know, I don't know much about the bible, it's characters or stories to know the significance of who's head I placed on who's body in Leonardo's painting. So hopefully I'm in the clear.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to pass out in bed reading someone else's artistic achievement.
6 comments:
You did now that Ron is Jesus though, right?
:)
You better not be being hard on yourself.
I love that pic up top.
Have a great weekend. I know you'll put that artistic talent to good use making things magical for your kids.
I dig the pic.
You're in the clear.
Hardly anybody knows about the Bible.
....seriously....
...Bartholomew was probably the one with all of the answers, but procrastinated writing any of it down, and then was killed by a Goose, while riding a rollercoaster.
I could write that down, tuck it into some sand, 50 years from now...
..."Bartholocism"!!!!
Darling artist mama, know this, you are and will always be an artist, it's in your blood and it never leaves you.
See, I know this because it happened to me too. When I had my first two little ones I found very little time to express myself in artistic mediums, I felt stagnant artistically, sometimes I still feel stagnant, and that's not because I'm not an artist, but more because I am an artist, and have the internal drive and motivation to create, but time constraints/limits pinch and important people in our lives take priority.
It never leaves you, and it never will, it flows in your blood and there it will remain until you have the time to let it flow from your blood to the canvas again.
I've seen your work, it's absolutely amazing and I've seen those two beautiful little humans you and S created, they're a work in progress and you will be back on the canvas when the time is right.
I love you,
Lori
Sarah says: So hopefully I'm in the clear
then Ange says: You did now that Ron is Jesus though, right?
and THAT is all you need to know to be in the clear!!!
And I must add,
GOOD LORD, WHAT A BOD!!!
Wolf whistle.
u're awesome
Post a Comment